Kauai is known as the garden island, rich with volcanic soil capable of producing a large variety of crops. Disappointingly, few visitors realize the bounty of fresh local foods available to them, leading to a needless dependency on imported products which further impact our island’s sustainability. Join us, not only discover where to shop to find these delicacies, but actually indulge in several deliciously prepared meals made for you by inspiring chef’s who only source locally. Your help will support our mission to empower local farmers, ranchers, restaurants, and families to be able to utilize fresh local ingredients while securing Kauai’s food sustainability. Together, we’ll build a better future for all as we taste our way around Kauai.
• Learn about how food is grown on Kauai by the people who work the land
• Discover speciality fruits and vegetables unique to the Hawaiian Islands
• Taste Kauai from famous local restaurants to charming little food trucks
• Gain a new culinary perspective on any of our tours unique to each part of the island
• Support many good causes in one day by giving back to local farms and chefs as you enjoy their bounty and culinary creations
• Receive 10% off tour price when booking via travel2change, plus a portion of the proceeds of this tour will also be donated to travel2change.
Know Before You Join
• Must have your own vehicle as we journey to several stops along the tour
• More than one tour is available – each explores a different region of the island of Kauai
• Join using the calendar link above, and choose travel2change – top choice on the drop down menu