Disclaimer: This site is following COVID-19 protocols which are updated with the Hawaii State Department of Health and may restrict certain activities.
Flowing above Kaneohe on Oahu’s windward pali, is a place where zen beckons all of your senses. Visit our ohana homestead where chocolate cacao is grown on site, fragrant flowers bloom in all directions, friendly animals welcome being pet, and yoga is practiced outdoors amid this unique environ. Join us as we assume asana in vinyasa salutations amid a sustainably nurtured small Hawaiian farm. With your support, family practices that foster island values will flourish organically benefiting both visitors and locals.
- Practice a guided yoga flow in a setting unique to island life
- Taste chocolate made from bean-to-bar
- Learn about sustainable practices in use on a locally owned Hawaiian farm
Know Before You Join
- Yoga beginners welcome
- Must signup using calendar link on this page (no drop-ins permitted)
- Participants need to bring their own yoga mat