Disclaimer: This site is following COVID-19 protocols which are updated with the Hawaii State Department of Health and may restrict certain activities.
On Maui, through the art of the traditional Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe, our mission is to preserve and perpetuate Hawaiian culture by sharing history and traditions in the spirit of Aloha. Learn to paddle and surf a Hawaiian Canoe on a 90 minute journey.
- Begin in historic Lāhainā Town – the former Royal Capital of the Hawaiian Kingdom.
- Understand Maui’s unique sea life up close as well as its history, traditions, and lore.
- See Lāhainā’s unique vantage point from the ocean, just as Kama’aina (native born) and Malihini (visitor) have for generations.
- Perfect adventure for families ages 6 and up.
- A portion of our proceeds will go to a Hawaiian non-profit organization: Maui Cultural Lands. www.mauiculturallands.com
Know Before You Join
- Must be able to swim and handle yourself in the ocean.
- Some proceeds from the price you pay for this cultural tour are donated back to travel2change – please advise host that you joined via travel2change.org for this special.