Win a free trip along to join our projects! Travel2change is holding a contest to find interested travelers to join our trips this September & October. Travelers will be an active part in carrying out the activities to help successfully implement the goals of the project. Are you ready to travel2change?
Travel2change recently announced its four winning projects from its 1st Travel2change Idea Challenge. For two of the projects, we are hosting a Join this Trip – Contest.
How to participate in the Join this Trip – Contest:
- Start by reading about the project and the required activities for its successful implementation
- Be sure to be ready to accomplish the project’s activities
- Ensure you are available for the dates of the travel
- Then read our Terms and Conditions
- Become a member of our travel2change community and “Like” us on Facebook
- Go to the project you are interested in on our website and click the “Join this trip” button on the right side
- Finally, fill out the application form and enter the Join this trip – Contest!
The projects to apply for are:
Getting Kids Pumped for School in Horana, Sri Lanka
The aim of the projects is to connect a well to its school so the children have running water for drinking and sanitation. This will be done by installing pumps, water tanks and pipes as well as expanding the depth of the well. Our combined efforts will greatly improve the children’s health thus reducing the risk of dengue and other communicable diseases.
WAVES for Development in Lobitos, Peru
The aim of the project is to create life-enriching experiences through education programs to develop healthy and empowered adults. The traveler will join local staff to teach local children water safety, beach management and environmental conservation among other events and of course how to surf. The cultural exchange, activities to increase a healthy living and teaching skills for life, is another great benefit of the program.
For more information on the projects, their activities and the application form go to respective projects on http://www.travel2change.org/.
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
Your travel2change team