Magic Island, a peninsula adjacent to Waikiki that’s connected to Ala Moana Beach Park (the state’s largest), offers a tranquil setting for moonlight yoga. Harness the sound of the waves while glowing in the moon rays to strengthen your body and soul while spreading love and energy to the people that you care about. Share gratitude for the things you have in life by bringing a can or two of non-perishable food items, collected onsite and donated to the Hawaii Food Bank. Our keiki (children), kupuna (elders), makuahine hoʻokahi (single mothers), and others struggling to survive the escalating cost of living, depend on the foodbank which exists on donations like your’s. With your support, we will fulfill our mission with integrity, humanity and aloha.
- Enjoy a candlelit vinyasa yoga flow by the se a under the full moon.
- Connect with Mother Earth and honor Hina, the moon Goddess.
- Meet people from different backgrounds and spread the Aloha.
- Your canned or prepackaged nonperishable food donation supports the Hawaii Food Bank.
Know Before You Book
- No drop-ins – Must register in advance on travel2change
- Be Early (allow 10 extra minutes to walk from the parking lot (limited spots)).
- Introduce yourself to the yoga instructor and indicate you signed up via travel2change while placing your donations in the designated area