Magic Island, a peninsula adjacent to Waikiki that’s connected to Ala Moana Beach Park (the state’s largest), offers a tranquil setting for moonlight yoga. Harness the sound of the waves while glowing in the moon rays to strengthen your body and soul. At the same time, you can spread love and energy to the people that you care about. Share gratitude for the things you have in life by bringing a can or two of non-perishable food items collected onsite and donated to the Hawaii Foodbank. Our keiki (children), kupuna (elders), makuahine hoʻokahi (single mothers), and others struggling to survive the escalating cost of living, depending on the foodbank which exists on donations like yours. With your support, we will fulfill our mission with integrity, humanity, and aloha.
- Enjoy a candlelit vinyasa yoga flow by the sea under the full moon.
- Connect with Mother Earth and honor Hina, the Moon Goddess.
- Meet people from different backgrounds and spread the Aloha.
- Do full moon Yoga and donate non-perishable food items to Hawaii foodbank
Know Before You Book
- No drop-ins – Must register in advance on travel2change
- Be Early (allow 10 extra minutes to walk from the parking lot (limited spots)).
- Introduce yourself to the yoga instructor and indicate you signed up via travel2change while placing your donations in the designated area