Located on the Diamond Head end of Waikiki Beach, we gather where Kapiolani Park meets the sea on Oahu’s south shore. Join hands collecting litter left behind that would otherwise end up in the ocean. We will provide you with reusable bags plus gloves, and in just 30 minutes you’ll be amazed at how much we accomplish as a team.
Then under swaying palm trees facing the ocean, we’ll unite, as you unleash your yoga mat to breathe to feel the spiritual energy known as Mana. Yoga Love Mana guides us through a gentle but dynamic Vinyasa style yoga flow for an hour.
Your kokua (help) will further our mission to keep paradise beautiful while showing others the spirit of Aloha ʻĀina.
- Enjoy yoga while being mindful of the environment
- Meet new people while supporting a great cause
- Clean the beach & park for 30 minutes and enjoy an hour of Yoga
- Tool & Gloves for Cleaning are Provided
- 10% discount applied automatically for your mindful participation via travel2change
- 10% will also be given to travel2change by Yoga Love Mana a nonprofit donation
Know before you book
- You must book on travel2change.org to be confirmed and accepted in this activity, no drop-ins, Mahalo
- Bring your own yoga mat or towel
- All Yoga levels welcome.