Disclaimer: This site is following COVID-19 protocols which are updated with the Hawaii State Department of Health and may restrict certain activities.
Enjoy a unique slice of Oahu and make a difference with travel2change. Tour begins with pickup from your hotel as we drive to the north shore of Oahu, location of Tsue’s Family Farm. We begin with an introduction to the farm’s family history and place in Oahu’s neighborhood well-being. Next we will tend to the needs of the farm for up to 2-hours with tools & gloves provided. Then enjoy use of a kayak or SUP (stand-up paddle-board) on the Anahulu River, followed by a plate lunch under shaded picnic area in scenic surroundings with turtles, ducks, and a small waterfall. Tour continues in historic Haleiwa Town where you can walk, shop and try famous Hawaiian shaved-ice. Finally we will visit Dole Plantation, home of the world’s largest maze of growing pineapples. Our return to Waikiki will get you there by sunset.
- Tour Guide & Driver (shared among 6 people max)
- Full Day Impact Tour with activities included
- Visit a Hawaiian Family Backyard-style Farm
- Balance on a gentle river
- Walk old-fashioned Haleiwa Town
- Be aMazed at Dole Pineapple Plantation
- morning pick-up from your Waikiki Hotel
- sunset return (approximately)
- plate lunch included
Know Before You Join
- Ability to perform gardening tasks while bending, kneeling, lifting, and stretching
- Bookable party of 6 or less, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Release of liability waiver must be signed in advance of tour
- A portion of the proceeds of this tour supports sustainable causes in Hawai’i including a donation to travel2change