Mālama Māʻili Beach & Full Moon Yoga PracticeGreen Dream
Disclaimer: This site is following COVID-19 protocols which are updated with the Hawaii State Department of Health and may restrict certain activities.
Once a month, kama’aina and visitors are invited to participate in a full moon yoga session and beach clean up. As the sun sets, we clean up trash, sift for microplastics and talk story. After the sun sets, we join together for Pranyama (breathing exercises) and a short meditation. As the moon rises over the Waianae mountain range, we practice moon salutations. We conclude with moon gazing and a short story about Hawaiian history.
- Sunset over the pacific
- Help clean the beach
- Learn some history of the Waianae coast and mountain range
- Yoga practice to help find peace of mind
- Engage with like minded people
- Low impact activity for the environment
- Leave the beach a better place
Know Before You Join
- Must have positive attitude
- Willingness to engage in a beach clean up
- Gloves and trash bags provided