Located on Oahu’s windward coast in quant Kailua town (which means two-lagoons), lies a pretty neighborhood beach. Sadly, over-tourism combine with offshore sea-debris is negatively impacting the coastline of its fragile shore. Join our ongoing effort by helping remove plastics, fishing nets, and other materials using our sand-sifters provided. Then enjoy a local lunch followed by paddling in turquoise water to nearby bird island on either a kayak or stand-up-paddleboard, plus snorkeling. With your help, we can restore this stretch of coastline while setting an example for others to follow.
- Round trip transportation to/from Waikiki*
- 2½ hours on a Kayak or SUP (stand-up paddle board)
- Make a positive enviornmental impact to save Hawaii’s shores
- Life jackets, dry bags, lockers, showers, changing rooms
- Offshore island landing permits
- Snorkeling gear
- Roller dolly provided to transport our equipment to the beach
- Use of beach mats and boogie boards
- Self guided adventure to the island wildlife sanctuary in Kailua Bay.
- Lunch is included (pizza or local Hawaiian plate)
*Waikiki hotel departure is between 8am-9am, return to Waikiki is approximately at 3:30pm-4:30pm.
Know before you book
- Must be able to Swim and handle yourself in the ocean
- Participation in a 45-minute cleanup session.
- Signed agreement to all Waiver & Liability releases onsite
- some proceeds from the price you pay for this tour are donated back to travel2change and other Hawaii charities
- Ages 13 and up recommend (regardless of age, all pay full program price)