Located on the windward side of Oahu, picturesque Kailua beach is home to many native seabirds, fish and turtles. Marine debris is a major problem for these wildlife habitats. Help us remove plastic, fishing nets, and other trash on the shore. Afterwards enjoy the day paddling in turquoise water to nearby bird island and if time allows and your are experience you may even approach the Mokulua islands. With your help we can further our mission to help Hawaii’s seabirds, fish, and turtles, by removing marine debris.
- Round trip transportation to/from Waikiki*
- 2½ hours on a Kayak or SUP (stand-up paddle board)
- Life jackets, dry bags, lockers, showers, changing rooms
- Offshore island landing permits
- Snorkeling gear
- Roller dolly provided to transport our equipment to the beach
- Use of beach mats and boogie boards
- Self guided adventure to the island wildlife sanctuary in Kailua Bay.
- Lunch is included (pizza or local Hawaiian plate)
*Waikiki hotel departure is between 8am-9am, return to Waikiki is approximately at 3:30pm-4:30pm.
Know before you book
- Must be able to Swim and handle yourself in the ocean
- Participation in a 45-minute cleanup session.
- Signed agreement to all Waiver & Liability releases onsite