Hawaiian music is more than just the melody of our islands, it’s how stories and traditions are shared with visitors and passed down to kama’aina (local residents). That’s because our island’s musicians have a tale to tell as they bring these sounds to life. Sadly, many travelers are not tuned in, and miss out on this lively cultural component. Join us in the courtyard of a great museum that’s brimming with artifacts chronicling Kauai’s history while listening to a famous local performer, Larry Rivera who’s a legend himself.
• Hear island music performed live by a storied maestro
• Discover a museum important to the history of Kauai
• Learn from a long-time islander about life on our shores
Know Before You Join
• Admission to the museum is separate
• Please click on calendar date to join concert free and receive all the details