Disclaimer: This site is following COVID-19 protocols which are updated with the Hawaii State Department of Health and may restrict certain activities.
Venture into nature’s extreme at Oahu’s westernmost point where fossilized coral reefs give way to numerous tide pools and exotic birds. Join us in restoring native vegetation amid a rare coastal sand dune flanked by diverse intertidal flora and fauna.
- Restore a part of the island few get to see
- Say ahoy to rare birds while surveying Oahu’s western tip
- Experience the thunder of waves through a remote wilderness rich in natural diversity
- Glimpse at a chance to see monk seals and albatross that are known to frequent the area
Know Before You Join
- Must be able to stay on you feet for at least 2 hours without sitting
- Ability to hike over uneven terrain
- Ability to perform gardening tasks while bending, kneeling, lifting, and stretching
- Volunteers should be physically fit for strenuous activity
- Minimum age for participants is 12 yrs.
- Children ages 12-14 must have an adult accompany them for the duration of the trip.
- All must sign waiver (minors under 18 required have parent/guardian signature)
- Use of herbicide and sharp tools in effect for all who join