Disclaimer: This site is following COVID-19 protocols which are updated with the Hawaii State Department of Health and may restrict certain activities.
On either end of Waikiki lie two major parks with enough space to fit all the hotel that stand between them. Yet few visitors fleck a towel within our park’s green oasis of singing birds and fragrant trees to absorb the ethereal benefits that only meditation can bring. Come hear the sound of a Gong and experience a vacation for the mind on a quiet refuge from our busy lives. Together we’ll take in a beautiful Hawaiian sunset, share a special bit of kokua (help to others), then lie in nature surrounded by relaxing waves, swaying palms and calming vibrations to bring about healing for the mind, body and soul.
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Increase self-confidence & attention
- Empower positive cognitive change
- Ease insomnia
- Improve dynamics between couples
- Trigger & enhance one’s ability to dream
- Promote increased empathy & compassion toward the self & others
Know Before You Join
- Suitable for ages 14 and up
- Techniques encouraged and practiced by instructor
- Observation-only also possible if requested
- Donations benefit travel2change
- No Drop-Ins; Must book using calendar link on this page above please