Dig into a patch of rich island soil and practice hands-on sustainable agriculture at our seed garden and food forest. Join an experience that allows you to explore Kauai’s amazing diversity of plant species. Come together with others who love to learn and grow through the world of plants.
- Get your hands in the famous red dirt of Kauai
- Plant a seed and make new friends
- Discover native plants & their importance to the ecosystem
- Increase the food access & health of our island
- Support our local economy of farmers & food producers
- Help us maintain a model of farm-to-table nutrition
- Bring home gifts of the garden