Located in Waikiki, the opportunities to see greater Honolulu by bicycle is a wonderful experience that can be meaningful too. Even in paradise, rubbish prevails that without everyone’s help will end up in the sea or other places that compromise the environment. Join our guided or self-guided bicycling tour, have fun, learn more, and give back in the spirit of Aloha. Hawai’i is uniquely outnumbered nearly 10 to 1 by visitor to locals. Without travel’s support, the fragile nature of our island’s ecosystem remains in jeopardy. Mahalo for your kokūa.
- Convenient Waikiki location
- Bicycles to fit all ages and sizes
- Recyclable items that you collect will be up-cycled or used by local schools for projects
- Bring back a pound of trash, marine debris or microplastic and earn a free hat or t-shirt
- Shop is just a short walk to the beach
- Self-guided bicycle tour of Waikiki’s 5 Best Rides
- Guided bike tour of Diamond Head, Historic Honolulu or the beautiful Lei of Parks.
- Custom guided tours can be created combining Fun & Positive Environmental Impact
- A portion of the proceeds from your booking go to benefit the nonprofit travel2change
Know before your book:
- Clothes: wear comfortable exercise gear
- Hydrations: bring your own refillable Water Bottle & Snacks
- Protection: hat, sunscreen, and insect repellent recommended.
Enjoy biking tour at Waikiki and do beach clean up
- No age restrictions, but minors must be with a parent or guardian
- All participants and minors assume full responsibility and must sign a release of liability waiver on site to participate