White Plains Beach is located on the leeward side of Oahu (near the Disney Aulani Resort). Come and help make ocean activities accessible and benefit military personnel and others with physical disabilities. Adaptive and Fun Ocean Activities include swimming, surfing, kayaking, and stand-up / prone paddling. Have fun while sharing your skills. With your help, we serve a greater mission to those who served us.
- Meet and help those who served in the name of duty
- Help individuals with disabilities including children
- Experience the therapeutic beauty of the ocean
- Near Ko’Olina Resorts (and Disney Aulani) in leeward Oahu
- Enjoy a day at the beach
Know before you book
- In order to take part in any water related activities, you must be able to swim and handle yourself in the ocean exercising safety first at all times with yourself and those you are assigned to
- You may also volunteer by doing non-water activities such as check-in, set-up, break-down, organizing equipment, and lifting individuals and watercraft into or out of the water, and communicating with others.
- Note: at times, this activity takes place in Waikiki on Ft. De Russy beach; after booking, confirm with organizer found in your confirmation notes