We believe that the littlest keiki can dance hula and have welcomed dancers as young as two weeks old!
Caregivers dance together with their keiki so that everybody learns something! Most hula are performed seated, so keiki can explore hula from the safety of a familiar lap. The 30 minute class time is just right for developing attention spans.
• Activity is led by Kumu Hula, Malia Helela, traditionally trained hula instructor, lomilomi practitioner and cultural adviser
• Activity can be offered w live simultaneous translation to Japanese upon request
• Discover a new perspective of the area through the eyes of a traditional healer and cultural practitioner
Know Before You Join
• Be able to be outdoors in potentially inclement weather
• A portion of the proceeds from your ticket price is donated to travel2change and Ho Ola Na Pua
• Activity will be led at either Ala Moana Beach Park, under the shade of a tree by the beach or from one Still & Moving Center’s beautifully appointed studios
• Ages: 0-3 years with their caregivers
• Completed Waiver Required