Volunteer for 20 minutes and get 20% off. Choose from paddling a Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe, kayak, or snorkel, after helping keep Maui beaches clean.
- Paddle your own 1 or 2 person Kayak
- Private guide will lead you through the coral reefs
- View tropical fish and Honu (Hawaiian Sea Turtlesʻs)
- Learn about the environment first hand and how you can help.
- Views include iconic Haleakala creator, the Makena and Wailea coast, Puu Olai, Molokini Crater, Lanai, Mauna Kahalawai and Kahoolawe Island.
- Kayaks launch from historic Makena Landing in the center of Turtle Town
- During Maui’s windy summer months, Turtle Town is usually protected from the wind