Discover the hidden gem of Hawaiian Horticulture at the lovely Lyon Arboretum located next to Manoa Falls. Volunteers will survey under the guidance of Oahu Invasive Species Committee and…
- learn about & help remove non-native invasive species
- help prevent damage to Oahu’s unique native ecosystem
- understand the important resources native floral & fauna provides to the island
- By removing invasive plants from the lowlands, you’ll help prevent them from “jumping the fence-line” into the native forest communities at higher elevations.
- Sign ups required by clicking the “Book Now” – no drop-ins on-site please