Seek shade in the fragrant surroundings of one of the most revered botanical gardens in the pacific. Join us for re-potting plants, weeding in pots, and a bit of fertilizing in our comfortable nursery. You’re contributions germinate the seeds of our nursery’s mission to grow plants for restoration sites yielding the growth of our garden island’s gems that is Kauai.
- Volunteer in the comforts of a controlled environment
- Shade screens provide protection from the sun
- Ground is level gravel or concrete
- Most work is at ‘waist high’ work tables – there is limited bending/reaching/stretching
- You’re exposed to the heartbeat of our botanical garden’s conservation work