Help Hawaii’s seabirds, fish, and turtles, by removing marine debris.
After a brief “Talk Story” in the Kailua Bay Learning Center, participate in a 45-minute cleanup session.
Afterwards you are free to enjoy 2½ hours on a Kayak or SUP (stand-up paddle board), on your own self guided adventure to the island wildlife sanctuary in Kailua Bay. We’ve got you covered with a pre-trip safety briefing and all the equipment you need for a fun and safe ride.
Lunch is included (pizza or local Hawaiian plate)
Transportation from Waikiki is included.
- Round trip transportation to/from Waikiki*
- Kayak or SUP board
- Life jackets, dry bags, lockers, showers, changing rooms
- Offshore island landing permits
- Snorkeling gear,
- Roller dolly provided to transport your equipment to the beach.
- Use of beach mats and boogie boards
*Waikiki hotel departure is between 8am-9am, return to Waikiki is approximately at 3:30pm-4:30pm.