This package includes Lunch, and offers a fun experience that will give you new insights into Hawaiian nature.
The day begins with an educational briefing, explanation of tasks and the gardening tools you’ll be using, and a brief history of the area. Then you’ll help restore beautiful He’eia State Park for about 2 hours by reforesting native Hawaiian plants while removing invasives.
After Lunch, you be free to paddle & snorkel pristine Kaneohe Bay with our one or two-person Malibu open-face kayaks, or C4 Stand-Up Paddle Board. Experience diverse sea life on your own self guided adventure with all watercraft located right on the shoreline.
All guests are provided a safety briefing, detailed map on where to venture including Gilligan’s Island (aka Coconut Island), and a paddling orientation given by certified instructors of Holokai Adventures.
- Help restore the park for 2 hours
- Lunch BBQ is included (veggie options available)
- Self guided Kayaking/Snorkeling Adventure in Kaneohe Bay
- Kayaks include backrest, anchors, life jacket, and paddles
- Snorkel Equipment & Dry Bag is included
- All proceeds go to the nonprofit organizations: Kama’aina Kids and travel2change
- Kaneohe Bay is protected by Oahu’s only Barrier Reef, perfect all skill levels including beginners
- Sites include: Coconut Island (aka Gilligan’s Island), Kaneohe Sandbar, Key Hole, Patch Reef’s and Sunken City
- All guides are American Canoe Association Certified
- Holokai Adventures is a certified sustainable eco-tour operator recognized by the Hawaii EcoTourism Association