If you love to hike and you care about native Hawaiian forest – come join us help restore the Manoa Cliff’s native forest reserve along Oahu’s famed Tantalus trail system just a few short miles from Waikiki.
- Hiking a famous trail system in the Pali hill tops of Oahu
- Commanding Views above Waikiki
- Make a positive impact reforesting native Hawaiian plants while removing invasives
- Help restore a 6 acres native forest reserve
- Guided Hike
- Learn about our Aina’ – Native Hawaiian Land including floral & fauna of:
- Ohia, Koa, and Hibiscus representing just the diversity that is being restored.
- Physical Fitness & Endurance: you must have the ability to hike more than 3 miles over uneven terrain and stay on your feet during the entire duration of the day.