Hiking this pristine stretch of undeveloped coastline will give you a sense of what ancient Kauai might have felt like before tourists left their footprints in the sand. Our hike hugs the wild coast, taking us over beaches and rocky shorelines for about two miles before reaching a rocky promontory with epic views in both directions. You have the opportunity to pick up marine debris, washed ashore from far-flung parts of the world. By taking part in this private tour you help to keep the beaches and so the habitats of all this beautiful creatures clean.
• Hike a stretch of pristine, undeveloped coastline
• Chance to see Hawaiian monk seals, green sea turtles, and migratory sea birds albatross, frigate or boobies soaring overhead
• Hike barefoot in the sand
• Enjoy the beach and it’s wildlife while supporting it’s natural balance
• Meet new people while supporting a great cause
You must be able to walk on unpaved, uneven terrain, including slipper surfaces, mud, lava rocks and loose beach sand.