Join our efforts to restore the health of the natural environment and native ecosystems of the ahupuaa, and to involve our community in the stewardship, restoration, and management of the land and resources within our ahupua`a. With 1,600 acres on Kauai’s North Shore we are one in a series of nine historic ahupua’a within Kaua’i’s moku (district) of Halele’a. You will have a chance to experience the beauty of various locations including stream sites, lo’i (taro patch), gardens, and the loko i’a (fishpond).
- Connect with the ‘aina (that which feeds us, the land and resources)
- Learn about our local values & lifestyle through laulima (many hands working together)
- Taste, cultivate and learn the importance of Kalo (taro) Poi direct from farm to table
- Enjoy a local Hawaiian lunch grown on property
• ability to perform gardening tasks while bending, kneeling, lifting, and stretching