On Maui, through the art of the traditional Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe, our mission is to preserve & perpetuate Hawaiian culture by sharing history & traditions in the spirit of Aloha. Learn to Paddle and Surf a Hawaiian Canoe on a 90 minute journey.
- Begin in historic Lāhainā Town – the former Royal Capital of the Hawaiian Kingdom.
- Understand Maui’s unique sea life up close as well as its history, traditions, and lore
- See Lāhainā’s unique vantage point from the ocean, just as Kama’aina (native born) and Malihini (visitor) have for generations.
- Perfect adventure for families ages 6 and up.
- A portion of our proceeds will go to a Hawaiian non-profit organization: Maui Cultural Lands. www.mauiculturallands.com